August 7, 2015

Irresistible Me

Irresistible Me- Silky Medium Brown #4
If you've been reading our blog for a while, some of you may know that I used to have a long hair. But I decided to cut it short during my last trip to South Korea and haven't regretted my decision until I tried on this hair clip extension from Irresistible Me. Qjin and I were both surprised by how well the medium brown color (22 inches) matched my real hair perfectly and how silky they were. It's made of 100% human hair which gives completely natural looks and wasn't heavy at all like some of our old hair extensions and wigs are. SO until my hair grows back to its original length, I'll definitely have to use Irresistible Me extensions often ;) xx

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel- www.youtube.com/2qhan
Follow our Instagram & Twitter @q2han


2 comments: